We have over 20 years’ experience in the coin dealer industry. As a proud member of ANA and the North American Collectibles Association, confidentiality, safety and absolute customer satisfaction are our trade marks.
Our company is bonded and works with certified scales in all locations. As your local coin dealer in MA, we are specialized in:
- Rare Coins: From one single coin to the entire coin collection
- Silver Coins: All dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollar coins dated 1964 and earlier are made of silver. Read more here
- Gold Coins, bullions or bars: We buy everything, e.g. Gold Eagle coins, Gold Buffalo coins, and Pre-1933 U.S. Gold coins as well as important world coins, gold bullions and gold bars.
- Modern Commemorative coins: The splendor and beauty in the designs of American commemo rative coins is unsurpassed. Since 1982, a myriad of
those coins is been minted for special events and important public figures.
- Early American Coppers: Are valued because of the historical background, attribution, grading, rarity, and related aspects of the early coppers.
As your coin & valuables dealer
we treat your inquiry confidential:
If you like to know whether a coin or collection is of value or you are not exactly sure what it is you have, let us help you. Countryside Trading’s own, in-house experts are happy and ready to help put a name and value to your coins and collectibles. Please fill out this form and we get back to you asap.
~ Jonathan S., Weston, Massachusetts
Keith was the best! Trustworthy, responsible, professional and competent. The best coin buyer we ever dealt with and our coin collection, has found new homes. 2
~ Steven G
Please visit us on location or call: 978-486-0015 for an appointment.
Do You Want to Sell
Your Gold in Massachusetts?
We are a bonded buyer for used gold of any kind, e.g. estate jewelry, bullions, scrap gold, coins, antique jewelry, dental gold etc. You can check out our procedure for selling your gold here.
Where to Sell Sterling Silver in Massachusetts?
In Countryside Trading, you have found an experienced dealer of sterling silver of any kind, e.g. jewelry, scrap sterling, coins, estate sterling silver and more. Get more information about selling your sterling silver here.
Besides coins, gold and sterling silver, our company also buys a wide range of antique, vintage items:
- Precious Metals
- Vintage Jewelry
- War Relics
- Stamp Collections
Please visit us on location or call:978-486-0015 for an Appointment